- Rivista makes it easy to add your page to a navigation menu.
- To do this, access the Menus area of the Publishing tab (Figure 1:A).
|Figure 1: Menus area of Rivista|
- Access the Publishing area of Rivista (Figure 1:A).
- Click on Menus (Figure 1:B). Click on a menu title to edit it.
- To add a new menu item, click NEW.
- Give your menu item a Title (Figure 1:C).
- In the Parent Menu pulldown menu, select the menu where you want to add your link (Figure 1:D).
- Under Menu Order, assign your item a number which will coincide with its position.
- Under Menu Item Type, select Rivista Page Link (Figure 1:E).
- Access Control allows you to limit who can edit this link in Rivista. It is not typically used on menu items.
- In the Select A Page pulldown menu, select your page (Figure 1:F). Titles are alphabetized by Title.
- When complete, click SAVE and DONE.