- Rivista allows you to program modules to appear across all the pages of your website, including in the "right rail" position.
- This can be done from the Module Configuration area of Publication Manager.
|Figure 1: Module Configuration area of Publication Manager|
In Module Configuration, there are three options:
- Default Global Modules - Default Global Modules appear across all pages of your website (unless pages are told specifically to ignore the setting).
- Default Issue Modules - Default Issue Modules appear across all issue landing pages of your website (unless pages are told specifically to ignore the setting).
- Default Article Modules - Default Article Modules appear across all articles of your website (unless pages are told specifically to ignore the setting).
|Figure 2: View of Module Configuration area of Publication Manager|
Adding Default Modules To A Page
- In the Select a Module pane, choose a module to add to the page. Click on Categories to open them.
- In the Position the Contents column, highlight the Page Position where you want to add the module.
- Use the Arrow Button (circled in red, below) in the middle to drag the module from the Select a Module column to the Position the Contents area.
- When all the modules you want to add are in the correct position, SAVE or UPDATE the page.
|Figure 3: Adding a Default Module