- Rivista has several default page positions that control the placement of modules on a page.
- Clients can also create their own page positions at their discretion.
|Figure 1: Creating a new page positions|
- Go to Publishing tab (Figure 1:A)
- Click on Page Positions (Figure 1:B)
- Click NEW (Figure 1:C)
- In the Page Position object, give your position a name. Names should be one word or multiple words linked together by dashes. For example, lower-middle (Figure 2).
- Give your new page position a display order that influences how the new object is positioned in the Add or Arrange a Module interface on a page and in the Page Position dashboard (Figure 3).
|Figure 2: Page Position Fields||Figure 3: Page Position Dashboard|