- Rivista allows you to program your site so that Menu Items remain highlighted as an active link when a user is on that specific page.
- This process involves assigning the same Tag to the page's Menu Items and to the page itself.
|Figure 1: Menu Item Highlighted In Navigation|
Before You Begin
- Make sure a Tag is created for the page
- Make sure your Page is created and published in Page Manager
- Find the Page in Page Manager and edit it by clicking on its Title.
- In Select Tags area (Figure 2), assign the Tag to the page.
- Save page.
- Next, go to Menus tab.
- Edit selected Menu Item.
- Assign tag to your Menu Item.
- Save Menu Item.
|Figure 2: The Select Tag Editor