Navigate the Page Manager
- Use Page Manager to quickly access and edit the pages of your Rivista site.
- You can find pages by filtering the database or searching for them in the search box.
- Set the display order of pages that display in modules.
- Preview pages without them being published.
|Figure 1: Page Manager
- Page Manager - Click Pages to access Page Manager (Figure 1:A)
- Create new page - Create a new page in Rivista (Figure 1:B)
- Pages by Title - Filter page database by Title (Figure 1:C)
- Pages by URL - Filter page database by URL (Figure 1:D)
- Date created - Shows when the page was created (Figure 1:E)
- Date modified - Shows when page was modified (Figure 1:F)
- Created by - Shows who created the page (Figure 1:G)
- Modified by - Shows who last modified the page (Figure 1:H)
- Published - Green indicated page is published. Red indicates page is not published (Figure 1:I)
- Publish date - Shows when the page was published (Figure 1:J)
- Set display order - Allows editor to manually set a display order for the page when the page is in a module (Figure 1:K)
- Basic filters - Filter page database. You can choose to filter by Publication page or Issue page (Figure 1:L)
- Filter by tags - (Figure 1:M)
- Search - Search for page by Title (Figure 1:N)
Have more questions? Submit a request