The Publication Blog Roll module is used to display posts from multiple blogs in a list. Typically used on the homepage.
For more information on the individual fields, click the i next to the field name in Rivista.
Create a Blog Roll module
- Go to the Content Manager
- Click New
- Select Publication Blog Roll
- Set the Title
- Title appears in Rivista only
- Module Title appears on the website
- If the blog has an image set in the Blogs section, the logo will display in place of the text title
- Fixed blog roll displays the blogs in a static order set in Blogs, posts are sorted under each blog publication by sort order
- Rotating blog roll displays blogs posts by sort order, not separated by blog publications
** The following Article will show you how to add a module to a page. **