The Publication Single Blog Roll module will display posts from a single blog in a list format. The single blogroll typically is used on the homepage or landing pages.
If you have questions about a specific field in the module setup, use the i next to the field name for more information.
Create a Single Blog Roll module
- Go to Content Manager
- Click New
- Select Publication Single Blog Roll
- Enter a Title
- Title appears only in Rivista
- Module Title appears on the website
- If the blog has an image set in the Blogs section, the logo will display in place of the text title
- Setting this option to "Yes" will show posts for the host blog, as opposed to a selected blog. Use this option when placing this module on a blog publication page or issue page.
- Setting this option to Yes will show posts only for the current issue of the host blog
** The following Article will show you how to add a module to a page. **